New Fans Project: Support GEMS

Hi everyone!
A recent tweet by Robin, this one:
reminded me that she supports this great organization in New York City.
I thought that, as fans, we could show our support to a project Robin cares a lot for, by making a donation to GEMS.
First of all, you can read all about this organization HERE - CLICK HERE You'll see what they do is really amazing.
If you like this idea, if you want to support it, please read what follows, thank you.

So my idea is to organize a month of fans donations to GEMS.
From September 1 to September 30, we could all make a donation to GEMS via their website. 
The process is very simple, here's an explanation of how you can do it:

- Go to this page - click here and you will see this page:


























- Write down the sum you'd like to donate (in dollars, and it is required the donation to be at least of $10.00),
- The option One Time donation is already highlighted, so you can keep it that way,
- Choose your method of payment, either credit/debit card or PayPal,
- In the space under "I want my donation to be dedicated:" you can write that you want the donation to be dedicated to Robin Tunney.
- Click on Donate Now.

It's very simple, as you can see. Right after, you will receive an e-mail that will confirm your donation.

After that, please, send me an e-mail to: maryngreenshades@gmail.com with your first name, country, and the donation's receipt you have received via e-mail. As subject of the e-mail, please write: "Robin Tunney Fans Project GEMS".
This will allow me to collect all the names of the people who have sent a contribution. I will put them all together on this dedicated website -click here, so we can all keep track of the donations made. Of course, I will never share the sum you have donated. What it is really important is your participation, not how much you have donated. Every sum counts equally.

In addition, if you have twitter, you could tweet: 
**
I just made a donation to #SupportGEMS and I have dedicated it to @RealRobinTunney #RobinTunneyFansProjectSupportGEMS 

**
(please use the last "#" tag so I can track down your tweets and retweet them!), that's Robin official account, and she will be aware of your support. If it's easier for you, just copy and paste what I wrote :)

At the end of September I will put all the names of the donors together, and I will send a paper to Robin with the total sum we have donated (the total of all the individual donations), and all the names of those who have participated in this project (again, I will not share what you have individually donated, just the total sum). 
This will be yet another way to show our love and support to Robin, by supporting something she cares for.

I hope a lot of you will take part in this project. As I said before, every sum counts equally, just give what you can, and you'll do an amazing thing!
If you have any doubt or question, please send me an e-mail, or contact me via twitter or facebook!
Thank you all so much!


Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!